Naturally Yours
Release Year: 2018
Models: Amora Lee
Genres: Score Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Masturbation, Solo
Video language: English
Amora Lee in her eye-popping dress, and out of it, is killin' us. The party Amora was invited to was cancelled but Amora's still got us to party with. Amazing Amora said she can slip on a 36K, L and J bra. "I can't remember when I wore a D-cup. Maybe 15, but I was in denial. I was buying bras that probably didn't fit right. They were too small and the back strap was up my back. "I remember watching Oprah one day and she had a bra lady on, and the lady was saying something about bra-fitting, and I realized I had on the wrong bra. So I had to go bra shopping. I didn't really start wearing my right-size bra until I was 22. I was snapping bras left and right." Amora said she hasn't seen her videos yet. She's taken very smoothly to being photographed and making very hot moves.
Your first time with a hot tranny for your big cock ready for my thick tranny cock. I like you so much, let me do that to your face and your dick?? subscribe. Blond tranny masturba! tion and show your ass for my tight tranny ass is just waiting for your big hard cock. That big black cock is going straight in your tranny ass is ready for your big hard tranny cock. Mount my ass and pound it with your boyfriend white others watch - Khloe Kay.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 727.0 MB

Comments
Post a Comment