Boy Aidan - Chapter 4 - The Appraisal


Release Year: 2021
Studio: BoyForSale
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay
Video language: English

Aidan was amazing. His innocent, sweet face combined with his athletic physique made my heart melt. Although I am a bit of an task master sometimes and like to explore the hard edges, I find boys who are more softy than me. Aidan left, shaking and afraid. Master Ballard owned Aidan, so it was his first time away from him since his purchase. The boys look up to their owners for comfort. They turn to them for guidance, protection, and nourishment. They are often lost without them. Appraisal is done for the boys' own good but can sometimes be a deviation from their normal routine. They are brought in and inspected by me for their worth. They see me and feel me. This is a different auction. Under my designer glasses and suit, I am still human. What excites other people often excites me. It was an enjoyable experience to feel Aidan's skin, and the fine hairs that adorned his body stand out like soldiers. I saluted them as I ran my hands across their bodies. His head was straight! and his back straight, he remained as stiff as a board. He remained still as stiff as a board, even though I tried to touch his skin and teasing his nipples with my fingers, but he complied with my orders to stay still. Before I let the others in to see my work, I whispered to him, "It's okay...I got you." I normally don't give my hand to the boys. I want them to be alert, ready to serve and obey. For some reason, I saw in his eyes an urgent need to be held. To take care of. To be safe. I saw a scared, lost boy looking for an older man who would look after him. I wanted to be that man. Perhaps I will be that man in a future sale. I was able to get a taste of his furry holes, and felt the smooth, soft lining of his sphincter. This was my personal privilege before I was allowed to inspect and breed him. As I was taking my measurements, the men came to me when I called them. Aidan tried to avoid looking at the other men, but he was flinching from the cameras and mak! ing informal checks. I watched them for a while, then stood st! ill. I felt unusually jealous and wished he were mine. Master Ballard was there, of course, but he was far more than just safe. Deep down, I wanted to be there for the boy and make him feel valued. His cock was taken by the other masters, who took it into their mouths, causing him to awaken. Aidan loved being the centre of attention. He moaningly groped them and breathed deeply while they touched him. It was hard for me to see him turn on and eagerly awaiting the opportunity to complete my assessment. The real prize is ownership. Breeding a boy can be powerful. As I prepared to fuck Aidan, I tried to picture how it would feel to have Aidan to myself. I wanted to be kind to him, to make sure he felt loved and valued. As much as I wanted to be his master, he also needed me. As I climbed up behind him I thought that thought and began to slide my lubricated cock into his hairy hole. It was as if he was mine when I broke through.
Veronica rica skinny from Barquisimeto in 4 ! for the first Spanish reality sex. Chapter 4. My girlfriends warm me up before giving a show with their rich asses and I ended up with her panties in the crown d. BLACKED Carter Cruise Obsession Chapter 4 d. "New contestant, roll over instantly". Rabuda rolls on a stranger's cock on a stranger's cock on a stranger's cock on a stranger's cock on a trip. The Craziest Night of All - Sussy Love - Sex in the Pink City - Chapter # 4 by Cipriani.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 1.0 GB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brutal Ajax

TimTales - Mark Metzger and Troy Daniels 720p

Work in Progress 12